Custom Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bollywood gossip She is Single

A few days back, Salman Khan has confirmed that the world is unique and, in fact, had broken with Katrina Kaif. Today, the beautiful woman has admitted she is unique.I am single. But beyond that I do not think I give too many details, Katrina, told journalists during a demonstration at the Trident hotel in Mumbai. Katrina added: Sometimes it is difficult to make decisions, sometimes professional, but above all to take personal and the decision, it is very difficult. And if the world face when you manage your media or the public or the world, I can do it is a bit more than I think. That is why six years, I never know who I am when I had spoken, a break when an argument.
Katrina has also refused to give the cause of his separation with Salman. All I said was that promises to change the situation.In this case, added Katrina has been appointed brand ambassador for Etihad Airways International.